On 10th September Empello held a half-day seminar in London and delivered an overview of opportunities to run Mobile-billed services in the 14 countries where Empello operates.
Six presenters from the Empello compliance team covered 12 markets, and were joined by a guest presenter from Netsize who spoke about a further two markets.
The event who attended by more than 30 of Empello’s clients, many of whom travelled in from a number of European countries.
For each geographical market, Empello presented key information, including:
- mobile payments eco-system, key players and trends
- fastest-growing content categories and top content providers
- billing and subscription options
- compliance rules and current situation
- sample flows for 3G/4G, WiFi and Desktop channels
- market temperature and business outlook
Empello currently operates across 14 countries which are UK, IE, FR, IT, ES, DE, NL, PL, TR, MX, CO, BR, ZA, and AU. From 1 October we will commence operations in Portugal which will be our 15th market.
For anyone who wasn’t able to attend, and hasn’t had the info pack, please get in touch and we will be happy to make this available.