Facts & Figures:
- Belgium population is 11.35 million. The total number of subscriptions is 12 million (that is a penetration of 106%).
- There are three mobile network operators in Belgium: Proximus, Base and Orange. Where Base and Orange follow the GOF Guidelines for DCB and PSMS, Proximus has its own compliance guideline with specific rules in addition to the GOF Guidelines.
- The biggest Aggregators on Proximus are Globway (AG) and Wister (AG).
Flows & Rules:
- The merchant name has to be clear and included on the landing page with the entire name and the address.
- The price of the service has to be complete and the font and prominence have to be clear.
- On Base and Orange, most services have a PSMS flow. On Proximus, DCB is the largest flow live.
- Advertising on Proximus is mainly through Google advertisement.