Facts & Figures:
- The total population in Chile is 18.8 million according to the latest census figures, having a 126.86% of penetration rate.
- There are four major mobile operators: Entel, Movistar, Claro and WOM.
- The total number of mobile subscribers is around 24 million with Entel being the network with the most users.
Flows & Rules:
- The country’s telecom regulator is Subsecretaría de Telecomunicaciones (SUBTEL).
- Merchants are hosting their own payment pages on Entel and Claro.
- There is 2-Click flow on all networks with API integration for header enrichment.