Facts & Figures:
- France has 66.99 million inhabitants. The mobile penetration rate in 2017 was 106%
- The four major networks are Orange (19.12 million), Bouygues (16.4 million), SFR (13.53 million) and Free (13.40 million).
Flows & Rules:
- VAS landing pages are hosted by the Content Provider, while payment pages are hosted by the network.
- The payment flow is 2 clicks and has been homogenized on all networks.
- The regulator is the AFMM, an association of networks, aggregators and content providers.