Facts & Figures:
- The population of Mexico is at 131.5 million.
- The total of mobile connections in the country reached 112 million what gives 85% SIM penetration (according to latest GSMA data).
- Smartphone penetration equals 72%.
- 88% of mobile connections are prepaid.
- The three operators and their market shares are as follows: AT&T (11.6% market share), Movistar (22.4%m.s.) and Telcel (64.8%m.s.).
Flows & Rules:
- The telecom regulator is Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones.
- It is a Direct Carrier Billing market where 2-click flows are available.
- Mainstream services can not be promoted on adult sites and opposite.