Facts & Figures:
- The population of Poland is at 38.3 million, 60% of which is urban.
- The total of mobile connections in the country reached 50.9 million what gives 134% SIM penetration (according to GSMA data).
- Smartphone penetration equals 70%
- 32% of mobile connections are prepaid.
- The four biggest operators are: Play (28.72% market share), Orange (27.67%m.s.), Plus (23.33%m.s.) and T-mobile (20.28m.s.).
Flows & Rules:
- Regulator – The Office of Electronic Communications, Latest Telecommunications Law.
- Available flows: DCB, PIN, Click2SMS.
- Monthly cap on VAS and mobile payments 35PLN/user with option to extend.