Facts & Figures:
- There are three mobile network operators: Movistar, Orange and Vodafone.
Flows & Rules:
- The subscription flow is different for each operator: One-click flow on Movistar, Double click flow on Orange and Triple click flow on Vodafone.
- The VAS landing pages are hosted by the operator on Movistar and Vodafone. On Orange the landing page is hosted by merchant and the payment page by operator.
- There is almost no Aggregator, as carriers do not accept new players.
- The last code of conduct for Premium Rate services has been published on February 2018. As result of these news rules the market has stabilised especially with the affiliation which is forbidden.
- Instance of auto-subscription and malware app were detected only in Orange and Vodafone.
- High volume of non-compliance due to advertising coming from the most popular social media, advertising originating on YouTube and In-app traffic targeting children and the always fashionable traffic of advertising appearing on adult website.
- Medium level of non-compliance due to misleading advertising and improper use of famous brands in the form of vouchers and coupons.
- Affiliation is forbidden.