Facts & Figures:
- Tunisia population in 2019 is 11.75 million where it has one of the highest mobile phone subscriber rates in Africa. The total number of subscriptions per network is 8.4 million for Ooredoo, 4.5 million for Tunisie Telecom and 3.7 million for Orange. The penetration rate is 126%.
- According to the data provided by the World Bank there are 124 mobile subscriptions per 100 people in Tunisia.
- There are three mobile network operators: Ooredoo Tunisia, Orange Tunisia and Tunisie Telecom, each operator has its own guidelines and regulations.
Flows & Rules:
- All VAS landing pages are hosted by the merchants and payment pages are hosted by either the operator or aggregator.
- Major aggregators operating in Tunisia are: Mondia Media and Tpay.
- The subscription flows are 2clicks or PIN flow, as at May 2019.