Empello operates at the cutting-edge intersection of Anti-Fraud and Mobile Payments.
From our warehouse-style HQ in Shoreditch, London EC2 we serve mobile operator and digital provider clients across 4 continents, including Vodafone, Orange, Three, Digital Virgo and Gameloft.
Payments fraud in the mobile sector is growing and at the same time becoming ever more sophisticated. Established in 2012, Empello has evolved its monitoring solution FraudScan to be the biggest worldwide threat detection network of its kind. In 2018 Empello launched FraudStop to provide best-of-breed active fraud blocking technology, powered by proprietary technology and unrivalled data.
About the Role
Due to recently acquired clients and ongoing growth in demand for our Anti-Fraud solutions, we have created a new role to strengthen our senior management team. This role reports to the Founders / Board of Directors.
- External client liaison with senior customer stakeholders in Mobile Operators, Billing Providers and Merchants
- Steering and oversight of our FraudScan and FraudStop products to harness Empello’s unique capabilities
- Management of Country Managers who are responsible for fraud detection, compliance assessment, and client interaction.
- Management of Operations, our anti-fraud engine, including the Empello international data collection network
- Development and management of insights, KPIs, working practices and business procedures to ensure that Empello stays ahead of new and emerging forms of fraud
- Must be experienced in mobile payments, digital content, advertising networks or similar sectors
- Ideally expertise in the mobile value added services / carrier billing market in more than one country
- Worked in an international environment, with operational responsibilities and client interaction
- Probably worked in a mobile operator, billing aggregator, content provider or CPA ad network
- Commercial and project management experience
- Previous experience of people management
- Ability to communicate at all levels and be able to convert client and service requirements into actionable plans and solutions
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with one of our Directors.